501(c)(3) Nonprofit Exemption Setup – Applying for the 501(c)(3) tax exempt status can be tedius,
complex and confusing. If not done correctly it can add months of delays or non-approval from the
Our goal is to assist you in forming the right type of charitable organization through the Internal
Revenue Service and ensure that your application is correct upon submission to federal and state
agencies. Generally speaking, to be eligible for tax-exempt status, the newly formed organization
must meet the following requirements:
- 1) formed for a purpose that has been determined to serve the public good, such as for a
charitable, scientific religious or educational purpose
- 2) must be nonprofit in nature; and
- 3) must comply with restrictions regarding political activities
To better serve our clients, we have streamlined the process to offer a fast, high quality and
affordable service on all
aspects of 501(c)(3) processing.
We can help you start your organization and get the 501(c)(3) certification. We have helped many
to incorporate and receive their 501(c)(3) nonprofit status from the IRS.
We have a complete nonprofit start-up package
which includes the following:
- Employer Identification Number
- Articles of Incorporation
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- IRS Exemption Application
- State Comptroller Exemption
Call us to obtain your contract for the start-up
process or to further discuss these services, please contact us directly.